walk on in.

walk on in.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

As many of you know the last three weeks I have been at Cross Cultural Orientation and New Staff Training! While there I took two graduate classes over Youth Ministry and Jesus, according to the scriptures. I also was able to learn a lot about moving to a new culture and what emotions to expect. We were trained on aspects of the HR department at Young Life, WyldLife tactics, and new innovative ideas of YoungLife club and campaigners. We also learned a lot about personal discipleship and growing while we minister. The three weeks were awesome and I learned a lot about myself, Young Life and Christ. I told my mom when I returned home Friday, "I feel like I've just returned from a mission trip". I had the same type of "culture shock", due to the fact that for the last 21 days I had been surrounded by beautiful Colorado, people who have a heart for teens in different countries, and people who love Young Life! I am very excited to apply all I've learned. It is very beneficial to me that I just returned home from training because I can use and apply all I learned very very soon, seeing as I'm moving in TWO WEEKS! Thanks for prayers, support, encouragement and for helping provide this awesome training I was very blessed to attend! Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Denae!
    We love you and are so proud of you! Praying for you!
    Blessings!
    Jane Ann and Larry

    ReplyDelete