walk on in.

walk on in.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Post!

Ok So this is my first post on my first blog! I will be updating this page so I can share with all of you how God is going to use me while in Singapore! For those of you who don't know I am moving to Singapore February 8th, 2010. While there I will be working with Young Life International. More specifically I will be working with students at international schools. My hope is that you all will be able to keep in touch with me through this blog and that I can keep you well informed of what I am up to and how the Lord is working! Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denae,
    I have a few questions. Who are the two girls posing with you in the "amazing race" photo, and the group of youths in Singapore...as well as the last small group photo?? I am just making sure you won't be grouped with some, "shady teens" or be lured into the, "wrong crowd" in Singapore. (Just kidding.) Also, have you learned to speak and write/understand their language? I mean just in case you are craving a Bic Mac from McDs. YOU NEVER KNOW!!! lol Blessings, Pamifaith

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are two Wyldlife girls and the other pic is different school's rugby groups in Singapore, I went to cheer them on! They speak English in Singapore, so I lucked out! If you want more info about young life go to www.younglife.org :-)

    ReplyDelete